Sunday, August 31, 2008

my wonderful day

hello , i am Clowie and I will be your owner . First we went to the church and prayed , next we went to SM so i can buy my things for school. I went back to our house and then change to my new clothes except my t-shirt because i'm going rock climbing in Marco Hotel, but it was closed so we have to go to Limketkai and rock climb there. Then at Limketkai, we ate first at Dunkin Donuts while waiting for our turn in rock climbing. When we were done eating, we picked out who will climb first by using straws and I came 2nd. During the rock climbing, the boys' team won but I always got to the highest unlike my teammates and my cousins. Then we went home and ate our dinner and went to the computer and I made you. I typed and explained how my day was and this is how it came up . :]

No comments: